Monday, September 12, 2011

* Menu Monday (#1) *

Well, I'm starting something new this week. This may not help anyone but me but I am going to start posting my weekly dinner Menu Plan every Monday. That way, when I got to plan my weekly menus in the future, I can look back in the archives, pick a week,and my menu is planned! And since we pretty much eat the same meals over and over, I think this will work great! So here we go...

MONDAY: Navajo Tacos & Corn on the cob
TUESDAY: Stromboli (with pepperoni, ground beef, and tomatoes) & Sauteed Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
WEDNESDAY: Marinated Steak, Baked Potatoes, & Corn on the Cob
THURSDAY: Costa Vida Chicken Tacos, Black Beans, & Rice
FRIDAY: Whole Wheat Blender Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, & Fruit Smoothie
SATURDAY: Hot dogs, Hamburgers, & Corn on the cob
SUNDAY: French Dip Sandwiches & Green Beans

No comments: