Friday, September 23, 2011

* Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches *

While browsing Pinterest (my new FAVORITE website), my hubby was looking over my shoulder at the computer and we saw this recipe posted. He loves buffalo chicken stuff so he wanted me to "pin" this recipe for future use. The original recipe is found here. We tried it out and it was good! I am not so much a buffalo chicken-spicy type of girl but this was pretty good. We halved this recipe and it was the perfect ammount for our family.

* Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken *3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
2 TBSP butter

Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
Add butter.
Cook on low for an additional hour.
Serve on buns and enjoy!

No comments: