Monday, November 7, 2011

* White Chocolate Popcorn *

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love EASY (lazy) recipes that taste great. I ALWAYS get asked for this "recipe" when I take it places. It's really not even a real recipe--but it's oh so good! My roommate from college (hey Melissa!) used to make this for us...mmmmm!

* White Chocolate Popcorn *
1 bag white chocolate chips (or bark....whatever)
2 bags microwave popcorn (or air popped...whatever you want)

Pop popcorn and pour into big bowl (try to keep out the "old maids"--unpopped kernals). Melt chocolate chips according to package directions (I do mine in the microwave). Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated. Spread popcorn on waxed paper and allow to cool. Return to big bowl and mix with your favorite candy (think candy corns, red and green m&m's, etc.) and eat. (you don't have to mix it with candy...I just like the color pop)

No comments: