Friday, November 4, 2011

* Cheesy Garlic Toast (like Sizzler's) *

Have you ever been to Sizzler? Their salad bar is pretty good and my husband really likes their hibachi chicken! Anyways, they serve this yummy toast as an appetizer. I honestly can't remember where I got this recipe (sorry to whomever I owe credit to but thanks!) but it is such a fast and easy side to a meal. We used to have it all the time and then I forgot about it for a year or two. I remembered it one day and I'm glad I did!

*Cheesy Garlic Toast *
bread slices
butter or margarine
parmesan cheese (just the kind out of the green canister)
garlic salt or powder

Heat a pan over medium heat. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over butter and spread evenly over slice of bread (don't use too much...) Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder or garlic salt. Place the bread butter/cheese side down on hot pan. Toast bread until golden brown.

No comments: