Friday, February 11, 2011

* Oreo Balls *

The yummiest little delectable ever! You have to try them...once you start eating them, you won't want to stop. Thanks to my mom for the recipe (although I do it a little different than she does).

Oreo Balls(picture from here...I forgot to take one of my own so this'll have to do til I make them again)

1 package (16 oz) Oreos
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
2 packages (12 oz) white chocolate chips (My mom uses almond bark)

In food processor, mix Oreos and cream cheese until blended. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and chill for at least 1 hour.

After the balls chill, melt white chocolate chips in microwave at half power...be very careful not to burn the chocolate. Dip Oreo balls completely in white chocolate using two forks or a toothpick (or however you think it would be easiest) and place on wax paper. At this point you can be done, or you can embellish them a little. I like to sprinkle sugar sprinkles on top or drizzle with melted milk chocolate...either way, they are delicious!!!!

No comments: