Wednesday, February 23, 2011

* Crockpot Taco Soup *

This is the easiest meal you'll ever make...seriously. I got this recipe out of a crockpot cookbook called "Fix it and Forget it: Recipes for Entertaining." It's actually a combination of two recipes. Basically you brown the meat, open cans, and throw it all in the crockpot. You could even make it easier by using canned chicken instead of ground beef--then all you have to do it open a bunch of cans and let it cook. It's super easy and super yummy!

*Crockpot Taco Soup *
1 lb ground beef
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 small onion
1 envelope taco seasoning
1 envelope ranch seasoning (the best part about the recipe)

Brown the ground beef. Pour into crockpot. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with corn or tortilla chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I just went through your blog once again and I wish you were my mom so I'd eat so many yummy meals. My goal is to broaden my horizons when it comes to cooking. Its getting so old cooking the same thing day after day and week after week. Thanks for all your yummy recipes and I can't wait to start cooking next week. love ya.