Tuesday, January 4, 2011

* Copycat Winger's Sticky Finger Sauce *

My husband LOVES Winger's Sticky Fingers! When I found this recipe (and I can't even remember where I found it...sorry I can't give credit to whomever made it up!), I was pretty excited and so was my hubby! And this is the easiest sauce EVER! I have to admit it's become one of our go-to recipes. We probably have it once a week :)

Copycat Winger's Sticky Finger Sauce

3/4 c. brown sugar
3 T. Franks hot sauce (the original recipes said it HAD to be Franks hot sauce)
2 T. water

Combine ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil for a minute. Serve with chicken.

That's it! Pretty freakin' sweet, eh? I usually just have it with grilled chicken but every once in a while I bread the chicken too! It's great both ways! We have Sticky Fingers, Sticky Finger Wraps, Sticky Finger Salads, etc. all the time. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We love their sticky fingers also. I am excited to try the recipe. Did you know you could buy a bottle of their sticky finger sauce at the restaurants? We have done it lots of times, but I bet yours is better for you.