Monday, October 1, 2012

* Menu Monday (#21) *

Wow...it has been a long time since this blog got any attention from me!  We had our third baby boy about a month ago and I'm just starting to feel like I can handle three kids (although now that I've said it, it'll probably be the worst week ever). 
I want to start getting my menus planned again to make dinner time a little easier and save a few bucks in our wallet :)  So here we go...

Sunday: Breakfast Burritos & Yogurt Parfaits (leftover from our baby blessing)
Monday: Taco Soup & Chips
Tuesday: Cream Cheese and Chicken Wontons & Fried Rice
Wednesday: Marinated Grilled Pork Chops & Potatoes
Thursday: Creamy Corn Chowder & Breadsticks
Friday: BBQ Chicken Calzones & Salad
Saturday: Hamburgers/Hotdogs & Pasta Salad

What are you having this week?

No comments: