Monday, August 15, 2011

* Garlic Cheese Biscuits *

I LOVE these! I seriously could eat the entire batch myself. They are so fast and easy and perfect to go along with any italian dish or soup or with whatever your little heart desires. You can actually find this recipe off the Bisquick box but I originally got it from my sister at a bridal shower...thanks for the 5 1/2 years of yumminess, Tarese :)

* Garlic Cheese Biscuits *
1 1/2 c. Bisquick mix
1 c. cheddar cheese (or whatever you have on hand...I usually use Colby jack)
2 shakes garlic powder
shake or two of parsley
1/2 c. milk
-------------
3 T. butter
garlic salt
Parmesan cheese
parsley

Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl. When combined, drop by spoon onto cookies sheet. Bake at 450* for 7-9 minutes. While baking, mix melted butter, garlic salt, cheese, and parsley together. After biscuits finish baking, pour or brush butter mixture over the tops. SO YUMMY!

No comments: