Wednesday, April 13, 2011

* No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies *

I LOVE love LOVE these cookies! Seriously...what part of chocolate, peanut butter, and no bake is not to love? I've had this recipe for as long as I can remember so I must have gotten it from my mom? or sister? Anyways, it's delicious and I could probably eat the whole batch by myself (and I pretty much do because my hubby doesn't eat much of them).

No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies
2 c. sugar
2 T. cocoa
1/4 lb (1 stick) butter or margarine
1/2 c. milk

-Bring ingredients to a boil and boil for one minute. Cool for one minute.

Add:

1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. peanut butter
3 c. oats

Drop by spoon on waxed paper. Cool...and devour!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

thank you...I needed something to eat this Sunday evening.

Natalie said...

Mmm... yep. I have a similar recipe and we LOVE it. These are classic!