Wednesday, June 20, 2012

* Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken *

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it turned out delicious!  I am a huge fan of Mexican food.  It's usually so quick, easy, and tasty so any variation is appreciated by me!  Give it a try.  Oh and bonus...it's made in the crockpot which is perfect for summer!  Recipe found here.

* Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken *
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
1 cup salsa
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream
6 tortillas

Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on high 4 hours. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. Serve on tortillas or as desired.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ooo! I have a similar recipe that just uses chicken, salsa, and sour cream and I was going to make it this week. But yours looks tastier than mine, so I might copy yours instead. :)

Stephanie said...

I just put this in the crock pot for today after church, looks so yummy!